Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make friends, learn the greatest spells, stun the locals, buy awesome foods and win the House Cup in this epic RPG!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
SpellboundLegend (218)
Josephine Luna Longbottom Vote_lcapJosephine Luna Longbottom Voting_barJosephine Luna Longbottom Vote_rcap 
Candy Amberson (156)
Josephine Luna Longbottom Vote_lcapJosephine Luna Longbottom Voting_barJosephine Luna Longbottom Vote_rcap 
Goken strife (111)
Liz Amberson (108)
Isaac Amberson (97)
Serena Knight (76)
Sylvan Amberson (61)
Eve Summers (29)
Markus Voli (22)
Ryder Okura (21)
Latest topics
» Rohan Occulte
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Rohan Occulte Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 pm

» Hi im Josephine Luna Lovegood
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Josephine Luna Longbottom Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:33 pm

» Josephine Luna Longbottom
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Josephine Luna Longbottom Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 pm

» Chatbox error.
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby SpellboundLegend Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

» QUIDITCH RULES
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

» Finding a Familiar
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Candy Amberson Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

» What's your nickname?
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

» Late Introduction
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

» Gokens race
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

» In need of a wand.
Josephine Luna Longbottom Emptyby Angelina Amberson Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Season and Links
Josephine Luna Longbottom Autumn Leaves are falling
from the trees...

The Sorting Hat
House Points
Josephine Luna Longbottom HPGryffindor
Josephine Luna Longbottom HPRavenclaw
Josephine Luna Longbottom HPHufflepuff
Josephine Luna Longbottom HPSlytherin
News
Josephine Luna Longbottom HPDailyProphet
The start of a new school year alway beings unexpected surprises, awesome memories and of course... supply gathering! The students of Hogwarts are collecting their supplies from Diagon Alley as we speak, spending their money as they see fit. After this, it's to the station to find Platform 9 3/4 to board the Hogwarts Express! However, a rather disturbing piece of news has just emerged. Apparently the train stopped on its first trip to Hogwarts and shook from side to side as explosions wrecked havoc from within. The cause is unknown, but families are still assured their children are safe.
Affiliates
RPG-D
Josephine Luna Longbottom Kakishi
Josephine Luna Longbottom Incantationa

Josephine Luna Longbottom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
First Year
First Year

Galleons : 1
Sickles : 5
Knuts : 40

Josephine Luna Longbottom Empty
PostSubject: Josephine Luna Longbottom   Josephine Luna Longbottom EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 pm

My name of course Josephine Luna Longbottom, the daughter of Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood Longbottom, eleven years ago to this day i was born, my mother and father gave birth to me in the muggle world, on a visit to London, their identity to teh muggle doctors and nurses was hard to keep, them having to create lies to the doctors of why my mother was so strange. We soon ended up haveing to live in the muggl world for five years as the doctors and nurses were concerened of my mother and thought she needed councelling. I was raised to know magic, and was raised to know of Hogwarts, though i never visited the wizarding world untill six years ago, My mother completed her therapy, not that i was going to work. We moved to Godericks Hallow, that was when my mother told me the story of Harry Potter and the battle between him and 'He who shall not be named'.

I was took to visit the Potter family, my mother and father being old friends of Ginny and Harry. I learnt about what happened to my grandmother from my mothers side, and of how she died from experiments, and how my Nana and Grampa from my fathers side was tortured and killed by Bellatrix Lestrange.

My intrests in life is the Dark arts, i have been intrested in the death eaters and the meaning inlife, i wondered if i could ever succeed as one of them, but i always knew that i coudl never be a death eater giving the situation that.. i may aswell say his name, i cant be afraid of him... Lord voldermort is dead, and immortal again. I tend to dabble in potions aswell, i create basic potions, i have tried the Ageing potions a few times, and have not yet mastered the ingredients.

My brother Shamus Brian Neville Lucien Longbottom died when he was seventeen, he battled Lucias Malfoy and his son Draco, he tried to prove he was stronger than them, of course this didnt happen in Hogwarts, it would endanger the other students there, considering the fact that Lucias at that time was probably the most feared death eater and, he was too strong for Shamus in the killing him, Draco was soon captured by Dementors and was soon sent to Azkaban Prision, his fatehr Lucias died a year later of old age, unfortunate events in the malfoy family caused them soon to be the least favoured family in the wizard world.

I have a long blonde hair, i think i take most after my mother, but my intellegence is nothing like my mothers neither my fathers, i believe i quite logical, i studie most of the day, yet i feel if i ever practise a charm or spell, i will fail, obviously my confidence need to be inproved and worked on. My mother and father have never told me what sort of witch i am, but i figured it out fro my self when i turned seven, i am a Pure blood i believe, my father is a pure blood, but i dont know what my mother is, she has never told me, she believes that degrading Wizards and Witches to their Ancesrtry is wrong, and in the past caused Muggle Borns or Half bloods to be Mocked and sometimes put away in deungons at the Ministry when Voldermort and teh death eaters infiltrated the ministry.

Out of charecter :

Umm so i know that Neville and Luna dotn actually end up being together, but i think they suit each other.

Back In Charecter :

The excitement of becomeing a first year makes my feet tingle, i am so excited, platform nine and 3/4 here i come... i hope.

Josephine Luna Lovegood x
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1