Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make friends, learn the greatest spells, stun the locals, buy awesome foods and win the House Cup in this epic RPG!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
SpellboundLegend (218)
Leaving for hogwarts Vote_lcapLeaving for hogwarts Voting_barLeaving for hogwarts Vote_rcap 
Candy Amberson (156)
Leaving for hogwarts Vote_lcapLeaving for hogwarts Voting_barLeaving for hogwarts Vote_rcap 
Goken strife (111)
Liz Amberson (108)
Isaac Amberson (97)
Serena Knight (76)
Sylvan Amberson (61)
Eve Summers (29)
Markus Voli (22)
Ryder Okura (21)
Latest topics
» Rohan Occulte
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Rohan Occulte Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 pm

» Hi im Josephine Luna Lovegood
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Josephine Luna Longbottom Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:33 pm

» Josephine Luna Longbottom
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Josephine Luna Longbottom Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 pm

» Chatbox error.
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby SpellboundLegend Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

» QUIDITCH RULES
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

» Finding a Familiar
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Candy Amberson Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

» What's your nickname?
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

» Late Introduction
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

» Gokens race
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

» In need of a wand.
Leaving for hogwarts Emptyby Angelina Amberson Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Season and Links
Leaving for hogwarts Autumn Leaves are falling
from the trees...

The Sorting Hat
House Points
Leaving for hogwarts HPGryffindor
Leaving for hogwarts HPRavenclaw
Leaving for hogwarts HPHufflepuff
Leaving for hogwarts HPSlytherin
News
Leaving for hogwarts HPDailyProphet
The start of a new school year alway beings unexpected surprises, awesome memories and of course... supply gathering! The students of Hogwarts are collecting their supplies from Diagon Alley as we speak, spending their money as they see fit. After this, it's to the station to find Platform 9 3/4 to board the Hogwarts Express! However, a rather disturbing piece of news has just emerged. Apparently the train stopped on its first trip to Hogwarts and shook from side to side as explosions wrecked havoc from within. The cause is unknown, but families are still assured their children are safe.
Affiliates
RPG-D
Leaving for hogwarts Kakishi
Leaving for hogwarts Incantationa

Leaving for hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Sickles : 25
Knuts : 40

Wizard Stats
Health:
Leaving for hogwarts Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving for hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Leaving for hogwarts Left_bar_bleue100/100Leaving for hogwarts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magical Strength: 1

Leaving for hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Goken ran through a wall, after watching other students go in, he saw a train, said, nine and three quarters, the train to hogwarts, Goken got onto the train, with all his stuff, and going into the booth area, seeing other wizards, playing around and someone moving a cart with chocolate frogs, jelly beans, and more delicious sweets, Goken sat down, waiting for anything else to happen
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Galleons : 1
Sickles : 7

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:35 pm

The train tooted, billowing out steam from its engine. The steam ran between the bodies of those wishing farewell to their sons or daughters with handkerchiefs and waves of their hands.
Upon the train, many students were reading their newly-bought books or clamouring with their potential new classmates to discuss who would be doing what, and what they would be expecting. Their were squeaks of excitement as the train chugged over the aqueduct, the river flowing below many feet underneath them being plainly visible.

"Hey, what's your name?" Spoke a girl who was walking past where Goken was sitting. She had long, brown hair that stretched down to her shoulders and in her arms she held a book. Around her body was the familiar cape of Hogwarts - she was a Ravenclaw Second-Year.
Back to top Go down
https://harry-potter-rpg.rpg-board.net
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

"Im goken," Goken said, looking up at the second year ravenclaw, "What does hogwarts look like??" i asked, holding a large sack, it was holding somthing i had at birth, i twisted the bag in midair, while looking at the second year
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 pm

"Hogwarts is kind of like a giant castle." The girl spoke, sitting down and placing her thick book on her lap. The book in fact, was a giant bestiary that she had been studying for the past few weeks in preparation for her return to the school.
"The sun and moon alternate between night and day, matching the tallest tower at a certain degree, at midday." She smiled, the lipstick she had applied on her lips clearly showing. "And the fields around the school are beautiful. The cliffs surrounding the main part of the building cut away into a giant lake, which can only be crossed by boat. Once you are there, a carriage takes you through the wonderland."
She then cleared her throat, hand over mouth.
"But forgive my lack of manners! I'm Alex Kudo!"
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:49 pm

"Not to sound rude..but isnt alex kudo a boys name, arnt you a girl..." goken said with a chuckle, then thinking of somthing, What to name it... Goken thought, then spoke quietly "Dagob.." as a mini illusion of a dragon puffed out, with red blue yellow and green sparks shooting out, i twisted it in midair, making it go in circles, then going to the roof and doing tricks
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:05 pm

"Alexandra... Kudo." Alex spoke, leaning back against the soft fabric. When Goken casted a spell, causing an illusion of a dragon to appear, Alex gasped, leaping forward to attempt to snatch Goken's wand from him and to dispel the illusion. Regardless of whether she was able to grab the wand, she sat back in her seat, panting from shock.
"You aren't allowed to cast spells out of Hogwarts! Besides, where did you even learn that?" She frowned, gathering her book that had fallen onto the train floor from her lap and putting it back on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:07 pm

"Oh Alexandra kudo, tha-" then gokens wand was snatched "I did not know that" goken said wide eyed "And i made the spell, i was born with dragons, so, it came sub consciously" goken said, even more wide eyed, "And what if this train blew up...then could i use my spell" Goken said sarcasticaly
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Alex giggled slightly, handing Goken's wand back. "Yes, you can use spells for saving yourself in dire situations."
Then she continued.
"It's fine. They won't be able to tell you did it among all of these people, though it was a pretty spell I suppose. And what's this about being born with dragons? If that's the case, how did you manage to find your way here?"
The trolley with chocolate frogs and other supplies passed the two. Alex leant back, stopping it.
"Two chocolate frog packets please." She spoke, picking the money from her pocket and handing it out to the lady who took it and handed the chocolate to her. She handed one to Goken and held the other for herself.
"Watch out for the frogs."
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:22 pm

"I understand what to do...i think" i said, while holding the chocolate frog "And i was able to travel to the city, at about nine, with allitle help from the dragons of course," he said, also adding that he is human, goken looked at the frog, putting his wand quietly in his sleeve and whispering "Flipendo.." as it hit the frog, i opened the packet, i just knocked out the frog, then eating it "Thanks for the chocolate frog,"
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Alex sighed as the frog was knocked out. Goken didn't learn.
"Glad to hear you're human, but I'm not sure what the school would do if you weren't! I've never seen a half-dragon child in my time here." Alex spoke as she carefully opened the Chocolate Frog packet, grabbing the frog and thus dispelling the magic from it. She then ate it, feet first.
"The cards are really what you want from here though!" She chuckled, picking up a holographic card from inside the packet.
"Dumbledore! The really rare one from series one!" She squeaked excitedly, looking at the picture which was blank.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:27 pm

"Ive heard stories of someone named harry potter?, is he on wizard cards to??" goken asked, goken read and heard stories of him, defeating "Vol..i mean he who should not be named" goken was still shocked thinking about the stories, then looking at her "Was the girl named hermione using a spell to clean harry potters glasses a emergency??" goken had studied harry potter, alot
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm

"Fixing glasses I suppose was pretty necessary. And yes, he is on the Wizard Cards. He's very common though, the information about him is on the back. I guess the company wants us all to know about him." Alex shrugged as if his name didn't mean much to her. She placed down the Dumbledore card as well as the book on her lap onto the seat beside her.
"We're almost there." She pointed out, pointing at the window. Darkness was beckoning, but light from the sun could still be seen over the horizon. The silhouettes of the majestic spires of Hogwarts upon the outcrop of rock loomed in the distance, the reflections hanging over a peaceful lake.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm

"Common!" goken said with a smile, "I got a good chance of getting the card then!" goken slowly tiptoed out, heading to the person transporting goods, then asking them for three jelly bean boxes, shaking the persons hand and giving them the money, then running back to the normal area, opening them up "I dont know this one, nor that one" goken said, then slowly opening up the last one "And im lucky!" goken said, lifting up the card with a large smile, and hugging it, though in my hyper actions a bag fell over and my broom slipped out of it, i lifted it back up and closed it "Yes!"
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

Alex couldn't help but chuckle at Goken's actions.
"You were looking for that card all that time...?" She grinned, folding her legs over one another. The train began to slow down and screech to a halt, but not before Goken's broom landed on the floor from his bag.
"A broom?" Alex raised her eyebrow. "Where did you get it from?"
Then when the train screeched to a halt, everyone stopped clamouring and talking about the good times they were going to have. A dark presence seemed to latch itself onto everyone, gripping their very souls and locking their hearts like iron keys.
"Huh..." Alex shuddered, standing up. However, she felt a wave of nausea and so had to sit down again and balance herself on the seat. "Can you go and investigate...?" She pleaded Goken, cradling her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm

"Wow, this reminds me of harr- sorry off topic, ive read enough of his storys to think "Something like death eaters?" goken said, running out, hopefully the things here hate light, because my dragon generates alot of that, "Dragob.." i said, as my dragon appeared, i tried as hard as i could to make it go in a circle, but then it spun, and i learned it was mastered "Anyone out there??" i said, walking through the trains, it reminded me of somthing, the windows seemed cold, frozen
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Something was on the train. This time, unlike the incident that happened with Harry that was eerily the same as this, whatever was on the train was not, or were not dementors.
Instead, a loud hissing sound seemed to reveberate throughout the whole vehicle. Many of the students who were on the train screamed and hid in their own carriages, unsure of where else to hide. The windows appeared to be cracking or suffering from an extreme cold spell and the floor of the train was becoming unbearably hot.
Thankfully, students weren't the only ones on the train. Someone pushed Goken aside into the wall, brandishing his wand and pointing it at his face. Before he could be identified, he hurriedly moved on and around the corner, his cape blowing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 pm

"Yeah nice guy! hitting me at a wall!" Goken said, looking at the man Then goken ran toward him "I might as well help you," Goken said, walking with the man "Im goken," Goken said, waiting for a response from the man or woman, he couldnt tell, goken grasping his harry potter wizard card
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

"Don't follow me!" The man replied, spinning around so that the door to the next compartment was in between Goken and the man. He slammed it in Goken's face and locked it, leaving enough time for Goken to be able to see his dark beard, scraggedy hair but finely kept eyebrows which formed a unibrow, his distinctive feature.

Wuthin seconds, there were a few explosions from the other side of the locked door that rocked the carriage.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

"What the he-, thats it! i knew somthing and what to do, when i was a kid, the dragons talked to me somehow..teaching me names of spells..and if one is right" "Alohomora!" i said, as the door opened for me "Thattl show him!" i said, running in then seeing the man "Im helping you beardo!" i said, pulling out my wand
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:58 pm

There was another, rapid explosion and what seemed to be a ball of flame that flew toward Goken.
"Get out of the way!" The bearded man shouted, grabbing onto the sides of the carriage as it shook from the force of the spell being shot from whoever was attacking them.
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm

"Woah!" goken said as he rolled, dodging the fire, "What the hell is that!" i said, aiming to the spot were it came from, "Flipendo! flipendo!" i said, as the shot fired from the end of my wand, into the area of whatever was attacking, "Dragob!" i said as it went forward into the dark, revealing what was there "O_O"
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 pm

There was a massive explosion that shook the whole train as the fire smashhed into the door and wall where Goken had just been. The bearded man had to cling onto the overhead straps for his dear life and use protective charms for the attacks coming his way. He was able to eventually gain some leeway in the battle when Goken struck back with his own spells. However, these hit thin air, dissolving into the wall.

The smoke from the room cleared slowly, revealing that the only two people present were the bearded man and Goken...
Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 pm

"What just HAPPENED!" i yelled at the bearded man, "Sorry sorry, but seriously, what is your name"goken yelled, sounding angry, "Were we attacked from outside?? killer books?? a large snake?? WHAT!" Goken didn't do well with sugar and hated when he diddnt know what was going on
Back to top Go down
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 pm

"It's best you don't ask or even know at this point. I'll see you at Hogwarts..." The man shuddered at the events that had just unfolded, stepping slowly past Goken and extinguishing the flames in the passageway that led back to where all the other students were. He vanished into the darkness.

Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:13 pm

"Well hes a crabby pants," Goken said, running back to my seat area "I diddnt get to know what the heck it was, but this bearded man mustve had somthing to do with it..why did he insist that i stay away, trying to lock me out.." goken stopped himself and sat down "I forgot to tell you, this is a homemade broom, the wooden is dragonscales, and its very sharp at the end, it causes barley any friction or drag, so i can go very fast, and the end is made with a nice material"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving for hogwarts   Leaving for hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving for hogwarts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next