Harry Potter RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make friends, learn the greatest spells, stun the locals, buy awesome foods and win the House Cup in this epic RPG!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
SpellboundLegend (218)
Moderator Applications Vote_lcapModerator Applications Voting_barModerator Applications Vote_rcap 
Candy Amberson (156)
Moderator Applications Vote_lcapModerator Applications Voting_barModerator Applications Vote_rcap 
Goken strife (111)
Liz Amberson (108)
Isaac Amberson (97)
Serena Knight (76)
Sylvan Amberson (61)
Eve Summers (29)
Markus Voli (22)
Ryder Okura (21)
Latest topics
» Rohan Occulte
Moderator Applications Emptyby Rohan Occulte Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:20 pm

» Hi im Josephine Luna Lovegood
Moderator Applications Emptyby Josephine Luna Longbottom Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:33 pm

» Josephine Luna Longbottom
Moderator Applications Emptyby Josephine Luna Longbottom Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:19 pm

» Chatbox error.
Moderator Applications Emptyby SpellboundLegend Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am

» QUIDITCH RULES
Moderator Applications Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:56 pm

» Finding a Familiar
Moderator Applications Emptyby Candy Amberson Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:11 pm

» What's your nickname?
Moderator Applications Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:56 pm

» Late Introduction
Moderator Applications Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

» Gokens race
Moderator Applications Emptyby Goken strife Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm

» In need of a wand.
Moderator Applications Emptyby Angelina Amberson Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Season and Links
Moderator Applications Autumn Leaves are falling
from the trees...

The Sorting Hat
House Points
Moderator Applications HPGryffindor
Moderator Applications HPRavenclaw
Moderator Applications HPHufflepuff
Moderator Applications HPSlytherin
News
Moderator Applications HPDailyProphet
The start of a new school year alway beings unexpected surprises, awesome memories and of course... supply gathering! The students of Hogwarts are collecting their supplies from Diagon Alley as we speak, spending their money as they see fit. After this, it's to the station to find Platform 9 3/4 to board the Hogwarts Express! However, a rather disturbing piece of news has just emerged. Apparently the train stopped on its first trip to Hogwarts and shook from side to side as explosions wrecked havoc from within. The cause is unknown, but families are still assured their children are safe.
Affiliates
RPG-D
Moderator Applications Kakishi
Moderator Applications Incantationa

Moderator Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpellboundLegend
Admin
SpellboundLegend

Galleons : 1
Sickles : 7
Knuts : 40

Wizard Stats
Health:
Moderator Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100Moderator Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Energy:
Moderator Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100Moderator Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Magical Strength: 1

Moderator Applications Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am

We need mods to basically help remake this site, improve app forms, etc.

Please reply below with the following:

- Why you should be mod
- What you'll bring to the site
- How you will improve the site
- A short RP sample to judge grammar from

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://harry-potter-rpg.rpg-board.net
Isaac Amberson
First Year
First Year
Isaac Amberson

Galleons : 1
Sickles : 5

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

- Well i wanted to be Chatbox Moderator. Simple reasons people might ask things in the chatbox and i'd be glad to help them. Also if there's no other Moderator+ in the chatbox and someone fails a [img] code and it breaks the chatbox i can clear it.

- Tough question, i'd guess a higher post count and positive energy?

- Mhm, i guess when all the moderator+ are around i could approve things if its a emergency.

- It was a lukewarm day. Isaac stood up being tired from the short amount of sleep he had. As he heard the birds whistle outside and children playing he stood up from his bed and washed his face. As he was done with that Isaac would go and take a shower. Once Isaac was done taking his shower he headed downstairs with only a towel to wear. Isaac would cook a egg and eat it for breakfast. He suddenly heard the door rang. He would open this but he stood in his towel. He saw a delivery truck a couple of meters away from his house. He thought it would be a delivery man but it wasn't. Isaac's friend was at the door. As he stood there with only a towel to wear it fell of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Candy Amberson
Second Year
Second Year
Candy Amberson

Galleons : 0
Sickles : 42

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

- Why you should be mod: I think i can help the site, And I know Everything about harry potetr by heart.

- What you'll bring to the site: Read below...

- How you will improve the site: Safe appropriate cb, New events. New members.
Clear/Aproove/Move topics.
And lots of fun and joy! Along with hp knowledge and new spells. Etc.

- A short RP sample to judge grammar from
As the cold winds of london blew in. Candy was walking in the streets.
"All alone..."
She mumbled to herself. She had no place to go or to stay. She saw an alley way.
"Is that food?"
She said running towards it and jumping into the dumpster. She hadn't eaten in days.
After an hour of eating she got out.
"Now to look for a place to stay..."
She said walking down the street.

(Sorry for bad post i have headache)

Back to top Go down
Goken strife
Second Year
Second Year
Goken strife

Sickles : 25

Wizard Stats
Health:
Energy:

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

-Ive never been a mod, but ive watched you guys for a long while, I think i learned what you guys do, plus more mods!

- More topics, more post, equaling more attractiveness, ill keep this site polished, ive seen you dont even move approved spells into the approved spell area, i can also help upgrade are plot, with your permission of course,Keep track of house points, deduct them if needed, And i think its summer in real life, or are we going on a different world kinda season

-You dont have everything of hogwarts, look at seventh floor,i cant find the gryfindor rooms, i can make those and upgrade the daily prophet, and season

-Goken stood, in Diagon Alley, looking down at his shoulder and to the left, his dragon pet slowly wrapped around gokens finger, like a ring, then turning to stone "That will do.." goken said, as he walked into a shop looking around for something different, or special, the cool breeze slowly going over his face, making him close his eye, a news paper being blown away by the autumn wind, turning around and seeing people walking the streets, also seeing Olivanders Wand Shop and gringots bank, the autumn was not going to get any warmer, at least until spring kicks in which was extremely likely, and stepping into a puddle as water splashed, gokens shoe wet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications   Moderator Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter RPG :: Off-Topic :: OOC-
Jump to: